Steps to open your establishment’s current account:
1. Click on: Account Opening Establishment / Company (Owned by an individual).
2. Enter the Establishment / Company (Owned by an individual) details and Owner for Establishment / Company (Owned by an individual) information and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. Enter the One Time Password sent to the entered mobile number.
4. Fill in the required information.
5. Customer will authenticate account opening form using the owner credentials of "National IAM Platform".
6. A screen will pop up to confirm that "Your Digital Current Account has been successfully opened".
7. Choose your "Corp ID" and "User ID" to Register for SNB eCorp.
8. Enter 4 digits for IVR.
9. Enter 4 digits for Mada Card.
10. You will receive your Mada card to the registered National Address under your Entity, or you can request it through any SNB Self-Services machines.