What is SNB ePay?
SNB ePay provides corporate clients with a highly secure bridge to process Credit Card & Mada debit card transaction over the internet. SNB ePay allows your website to collect and process Credit Card & Mada debit card directly over the Internet.
Types of Integration
Merchants will not be able to collect or store any Credit Card details. Instead, clients will be re-directed to pay on SNB ePay.
Merchants store all Credit Card details at their end. Clients do not see SNB ePay pages because all credit card verifications take place behind the scenes.
Supported Payment Transactions
This is a single transaction, where the payment is finalized upon authorization. The cardholder's limit is adjusted, and the funds are immediately transferred into the merchant's account.
· AUTHORIZE / CAPTURE
Transactions are authorized twice to confirm the availability of funds by the card issuer, the amount is later captured by the merchant.
. RECURRING INSTALLMENTS
A form of Batch Payment processing, where the amount is debited on a monthly basis from the cardholder.
. REFUNDS & VOIDS
Merchants can refund and void through the SNB ePay Portal.
SNB ePay supports the following cards:
*All online transactions are real-time and use VISA & MasterCard authorization.
· SA Riyals
· US Dollars
· GB Pounds
· EU Euros
*Merchants can offer the product or service in any of these currencies, but settlement will be in Saudi Riyal.
Different Integration Channels
Our SNB ePay Gateway is capable of integrating with any existing channel including:
· IVR – Interactive Voice Recognition.
· Two-way SMS Gateway.
· POS (Point of Sale).
· V by V (Verified by VISA) and 3D Secure (MasterCard Secure Code) certified.
· 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology.
· PCI (Payment Card Industry) security and compliance program certified.
· Each merchant is supplied with a password protected online portal to monitor, manage and generate online transactions reports.
· Payment pages and client data are hosted behind our firewalls in order to enhance security for your business and safeguard your client from any fraud.
Each merchant will have a Merchant Administration portal that allows Merchants to:
· Monitor and manage online transactions.
· Configure security, privileges and account settings.
· Generate reports.
· Download transactions.
Registration in SNB ePay
Merchant's requirements to register in SNB ePay:
· SNB account.
· An online shop.
· A valid Saudi Arabian Commercial Registration.
How to apply?
For more information, please call SNB's Cash Management Unified Number: 920024288
Points of Sale https://www.alahli.com/en-us/business-banking/business-banking-services/Pages/Point-Of-Sale.aspx
For corporates & establishments
Self-register to obtain a POS terminal from your place anytime anywhere
*Terms and conditions apply
*Apply for a POS through SNB eCorp