For SNB current account customers:
To be able to send money to your beneficiaries, please register them using any SNB digital channels: (ATMs, SNB Online, SNB Mobile, Phone Banking or Quick Pay App)
For Quick Pay SNB membership holders:
- If you are already a Quick Pay membership holder, then you are already registered in the service. All what you need is to register the beneficiaries at any of the Quick Pay centers or through SNB Online, SNB Mobile, Phone Banking or Quick Pay App.
- If you do not have a Quick Pay membership, then please visit any of our Quick Pay centers with a valid Iqama/ID to open a membership and receive the Quick Pay ATM card.
- Once you are registered and your beneficiary information are recorded in our system, you will be able to transfer through any SNB ATMs, SNB Online, SNB Mobile, Phone Banking or Quick Pay App
Digital Channels Services:
Quick Pay Mobile application:
Quick Pay has recently introduced a tailored mobile application 'Quick Pay App' which provides holistic services for its targeted segment with a simplified experience, making it extremely customer-friendly with simple navigation App that supports several languages –
Arabic, English, Tagalog, Urdu, Bengali, Bahasa, Hindi, Malayalam, Sinhala
SNB Online / SNB Mobile:
- You can now add an international beneficiary via SNB Mobile and SNB Online, activate and transfer money at the same time
- Quick Pay Transfers (Add beneficiary, Transfers, Transactions status and history).
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE:
Visit www.alahlionline.com or download SNB Mobile from (App Store - Google Play - AppGallery) search using the word "SNB Mobile"
1- Click "New User Registration".
2- Enter the digits of your National ID/Iqama.
3- Select one of the three options (Mada Card from SNB – Credit Card – SNB Phone Banking) and insert the required information.
4- Enter the username and the password.
5- You will get an OTP on your registered phone number.
6- Insert the OTP to confirm your registration.