RESIDENTIAL FINANCE REQUIREMENTS
To apply for SNB Home Finance, you will need:
- To be between 20 - 60 years old .
- To be a Saudi National .
- A minimum monthly income of SR 3,000 .
- To have been continuously employed for a minimum of 1 month.
- 10% to 30% down payment for Depending on the customer's sector, credit status and type of property.
- To transfer your salary to SNB.
- The property must not exceed 45 years old upon completion of the financing tenure.
- The property (Villas & Apartments) must be vacant (ready for occupancy).
- Property must be located in one of the following cities:
All property is subject to approval by SNB appraisers
Own your home in three easy steps:
Gather all required documents
Check Customer Credit Rating with SIMAH
Valuation of Property
Pay both the Transaction and Down Payment fees
2.Purchasing the property
* Terms and conditions apply
** Annual Percentage Rate 3.99% calculated on the amount of funding 590,000 Riyals for a period of 5 years, including management and assessment fees (1% of funding or 5000 Real value, whichever is less).